* 2012 'IdioSINcratic' - Facere Jewelry Art Gallery, Seattle, Washington
* 2012 - 'Artistic Visions of the Golden Gate Bridge' George Krevsky Gallery. San Francisco, CA.
* 2008 - 'New West Coast Design: Jewelry + Metalwork' - Velvet Da Vinci Gallery. San Francisco, Ca.
* 2007 - 'Signs of Life' - Facere Jewelry Art Gallery. City Center, Seattle, Washington. Contemporary Jewelry Art Show & Literary Journal.
* 2006 - National Portrait Gallery. Smithsonian American Art Museum.
* 2005 - 'LIFE, FIGURE, FATE', Gallery FLUX. San Francisco, California. Solo exhibition.
* 2004 - Nordnorsk Kunstnersentrum, Svolvaer, Norway. July.
* 2004 - Victoria & Albert Museum, London, England. British Craft Council's 'Collect' exhibition. January.
* 2003-2004 - 'Jewels and Gems' - Renwick Gallery, Smithsonian American Art Museum, Washington, D.C.
* 2003 - 'Anti War Medals' - Velvet Da Vinci Gallery, San Francisco, California
* 1999 - 'Recent Acquisitions' - Renwick Gallery, Smithsonian Institute, Washington D.C.
* 1999 - 'Playful Intent' -Craft Alliance, Center for the Visual Arts. St. Louis.
*1997 - 'Artists of a Different Caliber' -Carnegie Museum. Pittsburg, Pa.
* 1997 - 'Coming Home' -Galeria Mesa Art Museum. Mesa, Az.
* 1995 - 'Choices: Recent Acquisitions' -Oakland Museum of Art. Oakland, Ca.
* 1994 - 'Going Home-less' - Galeria Mesa Art Museum, Mesa, Az.
* 1992 - 'Urban (G)litter' -Aaron Faber Gallery. New York, N.Y.
* 1992 - 'Healing Grief' - Galeria Mesa Art Museum, Mesa, Az.
* 1991 - 'Hidden Personas' -Galeria Mesa Art Museum, Mesa, Az.
* 1989 - 'Excellence Of The West' -Humboldt Arts Museum, Eureka, Ca.
* 1984 - 'Jewelry USA' -American Craft Museum, New York, N.Y., followed by a 2 year tour including: Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Richmond,Va.; Los Angeles Art Museum, L.A., Ca.; Hunter Museum of Art, Chattanooga, Tn.; Bass Museum of Art, Miami, Fl.; National Ornamental Metal Museum, Memphis, Tn. And the Newport Art Museum, Newport, R.I.
* Carnegie Museum - Pittsburg, Pa.
* Renwick Gallery, Smithsonian Institute of America. Washington DC
* Oakland Museum of Art. Oakland, Ca.
* AGTA Spectrum Awards. 2001 - First Place (Div.IV) & 'Best Use of Color' Awards.
* AGTA Spectrum Awards. 1986 (Div.III).
* AGTA Spectrum Awards. 1984 - (Div.IV).
* Jurors' Award. 'Going Homeless' Galleria Mesa Art Museum. 1994.
* Jurors' Award. 'Hidden Personas' Galleria Mesa Art Museum. 1991.
* Winner 'International Jewelry Competition' Society of North American Goldsmiths. 1984.
* 'Artistic Visions of the Golden Gate' ePressBooks, Inc. 2012
* 'Showcase 500 Rings: New Directions in Art Jewelry' Curated by Bruce Metcalf'. Lark Publication. 2012
* '21st Century Jewelry: The Best of the 500 Series' edited by Marthe Le Van. Lark Publications. 2011
* '500 Gemstone Jewels' Lark Publication. 2010
* 'Masters: Gemstones' Major Works by Leading Jewelers'. Curated by Alan Revere; editor, Marthe Le Van. Lark Publications. 2008
* '500 Wedding Rings' Classic Symbols of Commitment. Lark Publications. 2008
* 'Metalsmith' Fall 2006 issue. Volume 26, Number 3.
* 'Jewellery/Metalwork Survey #3' by Prof. David La Plantz. 1993
* 'Jewellery/Metalwork Survey #2' by Prof. David La Plantz. 1992
* 'Jewellery/Metalwork Survey' by Prof. David La Plantz. 1991
* 'Gems & Gemology' 1982 Fall Issue.
* 'The Birthday Gemstone Book' by Erika & Harold Van Pelt
1977 Registered Jeweler/Gemologist. Gemological Institute of America.
1972 Journeyman Goldsmith/Gisellen. Kunst-Gewerbe Schule. Hamburg
1968-1972 Formal Goldsmiths Apprenticeship/Lehrling. With the firm of Master Goldsmith Herbert Marquardt. Hamburg, West Germany.
1966-1968 Goldsmiths Apprenticeship. With the firm of Gordon & Hilmar Aatlo. San Francisco, Ca., USA.
2000-Present: Owner. 'Kim Eric Lilot-Metalsmiths'. Custom Designing, Gold/Platinum work. San Francisco, Ca., USA.
1996-1997: Teacher. Academy of Art. Jewelry and Small Sculpture. San Francisco.
1977-1999: Owner. 'St. Eligius-Gallery'. Resident Gold/Platinumsmith, Gemologist. San Francisco.
1974-1977: Owner. 'Kim Eric Lilot-Manufacturing Goldsmith'. Wholesale & Custom-order Manufacturing. San Francisco.
1972-1973: Resident Goldsmith. Ove-Bolin Silversmiths. Stockholm, Sweden.